DOES YOUR DOG DRAG YOU AROUND WHEN YOU TAKE HIM FOR A WALK?
DOES YOUR DOG SMILE AND RUN THE OTHER WAY WHEN YOU CALL THEM?
DOES YOUR DOGS BEHAVIOR EMBARRASS YOU WHEN COMPANY VISITS?
DON'T BLAME THEM, TRAIN THEM!
WE CAN HELP!
Proudly providing dog training services to Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Milton, Waterdown, Dundas and surrounding communities since 2010!
Consistently voted as one of the best dog trainers in Burlington by Burlington Post Readers' Choice Awards!
NOVICE GROUP CLASS START DATES
- Saturday November 26th @ 2:15PM SOLD OUT
- Saturday December 10th @ 3:30PM SOLD OUT
- Tuesday January 3rd @ 8:15PM
- Thursday January 12th @ 7:00PM
- Saturday January 14th @ 1:00PM
- Thursday January 26th @ 8:15PM
- Saturday February 18th @ 2:15PM
- Saturday March 4th @ 3:30PM
BEGINNER SCENT DETECTION START DATES
- New Scent Detection Classes will start Spring 2023
"Polo has been doing awesome since the pack walk. He is way less reactive to other dogs on a walk, he may glance at a dog across the road but then keeps going. No going nuts anymore. We took him down to Spencer Smith last weekend and he was very calm despite the dogs, cyclists, joggers, children etc. We even got to try out "greeting a stranger"! We will be signing him up for Level 2 shortly, looking forward to further training."