DOES YOUR DOG DRAG YOU AROUND WHEN YOU TAKE HIM FOR A WALK?
DOES YOUR DOG SMILE AND RUN THE OTHER WAY WHEN YOU CALL THEM?
DOES YOUR DOGS BEHAVIOR EMBARRASS YOU WHEN COMPANY VISITS?
DON'T BLAME THEM, TRAIN THEM!
WE CAN HELP!
Proudly providing dog training services to Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Milton, Waterdown, Dundas and surrounding communities since 2010!
Consistently voted as one of the best dog trainers in Burlington by Burlington Post Readers' Choice Awards!
NOVICE GROUP CLASS START DATES
***PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CLASS START DATES WILL MOVE OUT THE NUMBER OF WEEKS WE ARE SHUT DOWN DUE TO THE NEWEST COVID 19 LOCKDOWN***
- Thursday January 6th @ 8:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday January 8th @ 3:30pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday January 22nd @ 1:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Tuesday February 8th @ 8:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday February 12th @ 2:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday February 17th @ 7:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday March 17th @ 8:15pm
- Saturday March 19th @ 3:30pm
- Saturday April 2nd @ 1:00pm
- Tuesday April 19th @ 8:15pm
- Thursday April 28th @ 7:00pm
- Saturday April 30th @ 2:15pm
BEGINNER SCENT DETECTION CLASSES
- Saturday November 6th @ 9:30am (SOLD OUT)
- Tuesday January 4th @ 5:45pm
"Polo has been doing awesome since the pack walk. He is way less reactive to other dogs on a walk, he may glance at a dog across the road but then keeps going. No going nuts anymore. We took him down to Spencer Smith last weekend and he was very calm despite the dogs, cyclists, joggers, children etc. We even got to try out "greeting a stranger"! We will be signing him up for Level 2 shortly, looking forward to further training."