DOES YOUR DOG DRAG YOU AROUND WHEN YOU TAKE HIM FOR A WALK?
DOES YOUR DOG SMILE AND RUN THE OTHER WAY WHEN YOU CALL THEM?
DOES YOUR DOGS BEHAVIOR EMBARRASS YOU WHEN COMPANY VISITS?
DON'T BLAME THEM, TRAIN THEM!
WE CAN HELP!
Proudly providing dog training services to Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Milton, Waterdown, Dundas and surrounding communities since 2010!
Consistently voted as one of the best dog trainers in Burlington by Burlington Post Readers' Choice Awards!
NOVICE GROUP CLASS START DATES
- Tuesday Nov 10th @ 8:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday Nov 14th @ 1:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday Nov 19th @ 8:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday Dec 12th @ 2:15pm
- Saturday Jan 9th @ 3:30pm
- Tuesday Jan 19th @ 8:15pm
- Thursday Jan 21st @ 7:00pm
- Saturday Jan 30th @ 1:00pm
- Thursday Feb 11th @ 8:15pm
- Saturday Feb 27th @ 2:15pm
- Saturday Mar 20th @ 3:30pm
BEGINNER SCENT DETECTION CLASSES
- Monday Nov 30th @ 8:20pm
INTERMEDIATE SCENT DETECTION
ADVANCED SCENT DETECTION
- Monday Nov 30th @ 7:10pm
"Polo has been doing awesome since the pack walk. He is way less reactive to other dogs on a walk, he may glance at a dog across the road but then keeps going. No going nuts anymore. We took him down to Spencer Smith last weekend and he was very calm despite the dogs, cyclists, joggers, children etc. We even got to try out "greeting a stranger"! We will be signing him up for Level 2 shortly, looking forward to further training."