DOES YOUR DOG DRAG YOU AROUND WHEN YOU TAKE HIM FOR A WALK?
DOES YOUR DOG SMILE AND RUN THE OTHER WAY WHEN YOU CALL THEM?
DOES YOUR DOGS BEHAVIOR EMBARRASS YOU WHEN COMPANY VISITS?
DON'T BLAME THEM, TRAIN THEM!
WE CAN HELP!
Proudly providing dog training services to Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Milton, Waterdown, Dundas and surrounding communities since 2010!
Consistently voted as one of the best dog trainers in Burlington by Burlington Post Readers' Choice Awards!
NOVICE GROUP CLASS START DATES
- Saturday Feb 27th @ 3:30pm (SOLD OUT)
- Tuesday Mar 2nd @ 8:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday Mar 4th @ 7:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday Mar 20th @ 1:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday Mar 25th @ 8:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday Apr 17th @ 2:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday May 8th @ 3:30pm
- Thursday May 13th @ 7:00pm
- Tuesday May 18th @ 8:15pm
- Saturday May 29th @ 1:00pm
BEGINNER SCENT DETECTION CLASSES
- Monday Mar 29th @ 8:20pm
INTERMEDIATE SCENT DETECTION
- Monday Jan 18th @ 8:20pm
ADVANCED SCENT DETECTION
- Monday Feb 8th @ 7:10pm
"Polo has been doing awesome since the pack walk. He is way less reactive to other dogs on a walk, he may glance at a dog across the road but then keeps going. No going nuts anymore. We took him down to Spencer Smith last weekend and he was very calm despite the dogs, cyclists, joggers, children etc. We even got to try out "greeting a stranger"! We will be signing him up for Level 2 shortly, looking forward to further training."