DOES YOUR DOG DRAG YOU AROUND WHEN YOU TAKE HIM FOR A WALK?
DOES YOUR DOG SMILE AND RUN THE OTHER WAY WHEN YOU CALL THEM?
DOES YOUR DOGS BEHAVIOR EMBARRASS YOU WHEN COMPANY VISITS?
DON'T BLAME THEM, TRAIN THEM!
WE CAN HELP!
Proudly providing dog training services to Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Milton, Waterdown, Dundas and surrounding communities since 2010!
Consistently voted as one of the best dog trainers in Burlington by Burlington Post Readers' Choice Awards!
NOVICE GROUP CLASS START DATES
- Tuesday July 6th @ 8:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday July 15th @ 7:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday July 17th @ 3:30pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday August 5th @ 8:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday August 7th @ 1:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday September 11th @ 2:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Tuesday September 14th @ 8:15pm
- Thursday September 23rd @ 7:00pm
- Saturday October 2nd @ 3:30pm
BEGINNER SCENT DETECTION CLASSES
- Monday Jul 26th @ 8:20pm (SOLD OUT)
"Polo has been doing awesome since the pack walk. He is way less reactive to other dogs on a walk, he may glance at a dog across the road but then keeps going. No going nuts anymore. We took him down to Spencer Smith last weekend and he was very calm despite the dogs, cyclists, joggers, children etc. We even got to try out "greeting a stranger"! We will be signing him up for Level 2 shortly, looking forward to further training."