DOES YOUR DOG DRAG YOU AROUND WHEN YOU TAKE HIM FOR A WALK?
DOES YOUR DOG SMILE AND RUN THE OTHER WAY WHEN YOU CALL THEM?
DOES YOUR DOGS BEHAVIOR EMBARRASS YOU WHEN COMPANY VISITS?
DON'T BLAME THEM, TRAIN THEM!
WE CAN HELP!
Proudly providing dog training services to Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Milton, Waterdown, Dundas and surrounding communities since 2010!
Consistently voted as one of the best dog trainers in Burlington by Burlington Post Readers' Choice Awards!
NOVICE GROUP CLASS START DATES
- Saturday Oct 3rd @ 2:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday Oct 17th @ 3:30pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday Oct 29th @ 7:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Tuesday Nov 10th @ 8:15pm
- Saturday Nov 14th @ 1:00pm
- Thursday Nov 19th @ 8:15pm
- Saturday Dec 12th @ 2:15pm
BEGINNER SCENT DETECTION CLASSES
- Monday Sep 14th @ 6:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Monday Sep 14th @ 8:20pm (SOLD OUT)
- Monday Oct 26th @ 8:20pm
INTERMEDIATE SCENT DETECTION
- Monday Oct 26th @ 6:00pm
ADVANCED SCENT DETECTION
- Monday Sep 28th @ 7:10pm
"Polo has been doing awesome since the pack walk. He is way less reactive to other dogs on a walk, he may glance at a dog across the road but then keeps going. No going nuts anymore. We took him down to Spencer Smith last weekend and he was very calm despite the dogs, cyclists, joggers, children etc. We even got to try out "greeting a stranger"! We will be signing him up for Level 2 shortly, looking forward to further training."