DOES YOUR DOG DRAG YOU AROUND WHEN YOU TAKE HIM FOR A WALK?
DOES YOUR DOG SMILE AND RUN THE OTHER WAY WHEN YOU CALL THEM?
DOES YOUR DOGS BEHAVIOR EMBARRASS YOU WHEN COMPANY VISITS?
DON'T BLAME THEM, TRAIN THEM!
WE CAN HELP!
Proudly providing dog training services to Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Milton, Waterdown, Dundas and surrounding communities since 2010!
Consistently voted as one of the best dog trainers in Burlington by Burlington Post Readers' Choice Awards!
NOVICE GROUP CLASS START DATES
- Saturday October 9th @ 3:30pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday October 14th @ 8:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday October 23rd @ 1:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday November 20th @ 2:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Tuesday November 23rd @ 8:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday December 2nd @ 7:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- ThursdayJanuary 6th @ 8:15pm
- Saturday January 8th @ 3:30pm
- Saturday January 22nd @ 1:00pm
- Tuesday February 8th @ 8:15pm
- Saturday February 12th @ 2:15pm
- Thursday February 17th @ 7:00pm
BEGINNER SCENT DETECTION CLASSES
- Saturday November 6th @ 9:30am
INTERMEDIATE SCENT DETECTION CLASSES
- Tuesday Oct 12th @ 6:00pm
"Polo has been doing awesome since the pack walk. He is way less reactive to other dogs on a walk, he may glance at a dog across the road but then keeps going. No going nuts anymore. We took him down to Spencer Smith last weekend and he was very calm despite the dogs, cyclists, joggers, children etc. We even got to try out "greeting a stranger"! We will be signing him up for Level 2 shortly, looking forward to further training."