DOES YOUR DOG DRAG YOU AROUND WHEN YOU TAKE THEM FOR A WALK?
DOES YOUR DOG SMILE AND RUN THE OTHER WAY WHEN YOU CALL THEM?
DOES YOUR DOGS BEHAVIOR EMBARRASS YOU WHEN COMPANY VISITS?
DON'T BLAME THEM, TRAIN THEM!
WE CAN HELP!
Proudly providing dog training services to Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Milton, Waterdown, Dundas and surrounding communities since 2010!
Consistently voted as one of the best dog trainers in Burlington by numerous community organizations!
NOVICE GROUP CLASS START DATES
- Saturday February 24th @ 1:00PM SOLD OUT
- Saturday March 16th @ 2:15PM
- Tuesday March 19th @ 8:15PM
- Thursday April 4th @ 8:15PM
- Thursday April 25th at 7:00PM
- Saturday May 11th @ 1:00PM
- Tuesday May 28th @ 8:15PM
BEGINNER SCENT DETECTION START DATES
- Tuesday March 19th @ 5:45 PM SOLD OUT
- Monday April 22nd @ 8:15 PM
"Polo has been doing awesome since the pack walk. He is way less reactive to other dogs on a walk, he may glance at a dog across the road but then keeps going. No going nuts anymore. We took him down to Spencer Smith last weekend and he was very calm despite the dogs, cyclists, joggers, children etc. We even got to try out "greeting a stranger"! We will be signing him up for Level 2 shortly, looking forward to further training."