DOES YOUR DOG DRAG YOU AROUND WHEN YOU TAKE HIM FOR A WALK?
DOES YOUR DOG SMILE AND RUN THE OTHER WAY WHEN YOU CALL THEM?
DOES YOUR DOGS BEHAVIOR EMBARRASS YOU WHEN COMPANY VISITS?
DON'T BLAME THEM, TRAIN THEM!
WE CAN HELP!
Proudly providing dog training services to Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Milton, Waterdown, Dundas and surrounding communities since 2010!
Consistently voted as one of the best dog trainers in Burlington by Burlington Post Readers' Choice Awards!
NOVICE GROUP CLASS START DATES
- Saturday Apr 24th @ 2:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday May 15th @ 3:30pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday May 20th @ 7:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Tuesday May 18th @ 8:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday June 5th @ 1:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday June 10th @ 8:15pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday July 17th @ 2:15pm
- Saturday July 31st @ 3:30pm
- Thursday August 5th @ 7:00pm
- Tuesday August 10th @ 8:15pm
- Saturday August 21st @ 1:00pm
- Thursday August 26th @ 8:15pm
BEGINNER SCENT DETECTION CLASSES
- Monday Jun 7th @ 8:20pm
ADVANCED SCENT DETECTION
- Monday Apr 19th @ 7:10pm
"Polo has been doing awesome since the pack walk. He is way less reactive to other dogs on a walk, he may glance at a dog across the road but then keeps going. No going nuts anymore. We took him down to Spencer Smith last weekend and he was very calm despite the dogs, cyclists, joggers, children etc. We even got to try out "greeting a stranger"! We will be signing him up for Level 2 shortly, looking forward to further training."